torsdag 21. januar 2010

The return of that zombie, from the last picture.



A closer look at the zombie from the last picture. I had such a good time painting that zombie, so I decided to do another one, on one of those minicanvases. This time I tought Id try to paint like a real artist and dont use the paintmarker in the end. I just let the brush dance around, had some jazz on and everything. But, I didnt feel as artistic as I tought I might have done, this was probably due to my dislike of the vino, you need to drink that crap to feel like one of those dancingbrush artistic people.
Still, the zombie looks good and in the end, nothing else matters..
Whats important right now is to avoid getting into some kind of trap where I paint zombies all the time, and its harder than you might think. The zombies are very tempting.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hei Snakepunch!

    Denne er jo helt rå. Du skal ikke lage flere arbeider uten konturer? Det tilfredsstiller mine øyne.
    Hilsen Mdas

    Shout-out to Tapern, Vraket, Slitern, Fred, Kjærlighet og Ulven.

    SvarSlett