torsdag 7. januar 2010

My grandfather loved french cars.



The painting from the step by step situation, in all its glory. Its about my grandfathers love for french cars, but also about some other situations, like apes passing for men. The apes will probably rule the world after some kind of atomic meltdown and they will use nets. Ive never been in a net but I think its very hard to deal with. One of those situations where its better to swallow ones toung and be done with it all.
The guy in the green suit should be doing all right, but his head seems to be all over the place. Not unlike mine when I was doing this picture, it goeas in all kinds of directions, very hard for viewers to enjoy.. Thats something that gives me a perverted sense of joy, when someone is trying to enjoy a painting, but dont get there.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar